Facilities / services
- approx. 200 m² living area
- lift / barrier-free
- south-facing balcony with panoramic views
- 1 master bedroom – double room with south-facing balcony, bathroom/bathtub
- Free parking
- Private spa area with Swiss pine sauna
- 1 triple room with bathroom/shower
- fluffy bathrobe (for deposit), bedlinen, face and bath towels
- cot and highchair on request
- 1 four-bed room with bathroom/shower
- E-charging station for bikes and cars
- Lockable ski and bike storage
- Room with billiard table, home cinema and comfortable lounge area
- Living area visually separated from the kitchen
with flat-screen TV and couch
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. initial stock of various beverages in the fridge
- Milk from own farming & bread rolls
delivered on request
- Photo viewpoint directly from
the holiday rental
- In-house Grander-spring water
Rest and relax in the Swiss pine sauna – the private spa zone at Astergut Boutique Apartment is reserved exclusively for guests, who can enjoy the comfortable lounges and the view of the mountains in addition to the wonderful fragrance of the local wood. In summer, the lush meadows and fields of colourful alpine flowers ensure a unique ambience, in winter the view of the piste and the romantic winter scenery around Astergut in Austria truly impress.
A healthy breakfast
The fridge in our Astergut Boutique Apartment is already stocked with delicious beverages when you arrive – you’ll find orange and apple juice as well as milk from our own alpine farm in a glass bottle. We run a type of husbandry where cows still have names and spend summer on the lush alpine meadows. A love for work and a quality which you can taste in the final product, milk!
The perfect location allows you to kick off the day from 8 o’clock – the Kohlmaisbahn lift opens its doors early morning and the piste runs right past the Astergut. Those in the mood can rustle up a hearty breakfast in the boutique apartment (bread rolls delivery available on request) – or get pampered to your heart’s content in one of the more than 50 lodges in the region!
Availability / prices
Booking info for your holidays in Astergut Boutique Apartment in Austria
Arrival and departure
Astergut Boutique Apartment in Saalbach in Austria is available for you on your day of arrival, following thorough cleaning, from 3 pm. We kindly ask our guests to check out by 10 o’clock on their day of departure.
Local tax & final cleaning
The apartment price is exclusive of local tax, €2.00 per person (from 15 years) per night, and excluding final cleaning, €80.00.
Special times call for special measures – for this reason the following cancellation terms apply for winter 2020/2021 as well as for a summer 2021:
Generally, cancellation is free until 14 days before arrival
Free cancellation up to one day before arrival is possible in the following cases:
- Closing of the border
- No skiing facilities open in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Covid-19 illness or quarantine ordered by the authorities (submission of a positive test result or isolation notice)
Should one of these cases occur, the booking can be cancelled or changed at no cost. Any deposits paid will be reimbursed with a voucher in the same amount. On request, the amount can also be transferred back.
Recommendation: It’s best to take out travel cancellation insurance, to be prepared for all eventualities. In other respects, the Austrian hotel contract terms apply.
We kindly ask you, unless otherwise agreed, to make a deposit of 30% of the total booking price no later than 14 days after your booking.
We run a mountain farm in the heart of the Salzburg Mountains – and love animals! Out of consideration for guests who arrive without dogs or suffer from allergies, booking a stay with a dog is possible only after prior arrangement. Please let us know if you want to come here with your dog at the time of making your enquiry.
The Astergut is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted on the balcony and in the outdoor area, where ashtrays are also available.
All Corona-regulations are implemented in Astergut in all conscience. Regular cleaning of the publicly accessible areas, daily airing of the premises as well as keeping distance and observing the hygiene rules, is a matter of course for us!
The lift and the well-conceived design make the entire building, including apartment, barrier-free. Thus, there is nothing in the way of a relaxing and comfortable holiday anymore!
Astergut Boutique Appartement
5753 Saalbach, Austria